Sunday, January 4, 2009

Table saw and some progress

It has come to my attention that life just can't go on without a decent table saw. Just how can I live under these conditions? How have I lasted so long? Well not having a place to put a decent table saw and having an extremely crappy table saw has been the impetus (impeti?) that lead down this road. So to solve that I've decided on this,

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?keyword=105495&langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

It has gotten great reviews, in fact I can't seem to find a bad review. It's cheap as far as table saws go. It'll do %99 of what I need in a table saw.


The hallway just needs some paint on top of that primer and the closet door needs to be centered. It could use a light fixture that isn't ass ugly too. Here's a picture from about two weeks ago and one from today.


No comments: